Click images to enlarge
Neil Strauss, seven-time New York Times bestselling author who brought you the international bestselling seduction books The Game and Rules of the Game is back with one question in mind: “Who’s Got Game?”
“Who’s Got Game?” adds a new twist to being social and can be played anywhere. Whether or not you’re currently a player or playette, there is more game in this box than in most people’s brains. Play it for fun, for training, or for a better social lubricator than alcohol. Like The Game itself, these cards can be used to break the ice and get to know people—whether strangers or your own partner—in minutes.
“Who’s Got Game?” is engineered to bring out the fun and attractive qualities in every player. From physical challenges to personality tests to secret conspiracies,
“Who’s Got Game?” has it all. So if you’re looking to turn an ordinary night into a memorable adventure, this is the game for you.
Over 300,000+ views on YouTube
Neil Strauss is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Game, Rules of the Game, Emergency, and Everyone Loves You When Your Dead. He is also the coauthor of three other New York Times bestsellers-Jenna Jameson's How to Make Love Like a Porn Star, MÖtley CrÜe's The Dirt, and Marilyn Manson's The Long Hard Road Out of Hell-as well as Dave Navarro's Don't Try This at Home, a Los Angeles Times bestseller. Strauss writes cover stories for Rolling Stone and The New York Times. Strauss lives in Los Angeles.
Neil Strauss on The View
(orginal version has over 800,000 views on YouTube)
Adam Kornblum is 28 years old. He invented his first board game just out of college called “Charge Large,” which HASBRO acquired the rights to in 2009. Following that, with a new found confidence in his career, he wondered how he could cure his own shyness with women... After reading Strauss’ The Game, Rules of the Game, and other related words, he decided he was going to invent a party game centered around these concepts. After trying out the initial idea and turning his life into a game, Kornblum contacted Neil Strauss on Facebook, and after two years of deep collaboration and development (and enlisting friend & investor, Michael Smith Liss) “Who’s Got Game?” is finally here! He also works in public relations, marketing, and specializes in gamification. Kornblum lives in New York City.
1) 83% of people who have played “Who’s Got Game?” (to date), have
reported being intimiate with a NEW partner within 24 hours after playing.
2) 95% of couples who have played “Who’s Got Game?” (to date) have
reported being intimate with their partner that night. (40% were married.)
3) 55% of pre-orders were by women over the age of 35.
4) In over 25 focus groups, 98% answered “yes” when asked if they plan
on carrying the cards with them on a daily basis.
5) In over 25 focus groups, EVERYONE unamiously agreed that they
“never played a game like this before and LOVED IT.”
1) It’s the perfect game for any party or social gathering!
2) It‘s the perfect follow up to Neil Strauss’ bestsellers The Game and Rules of the Game.
3) Play it for fun, for training, or for a better social lubricator than alcohol!
4) It can also be brought to cafes, malls, and bars, and used to meet new people.
(Portable pack included.)
5) Each round the leader picks up a script card, reads it aloud,
and transforms into the most interesting person in the room.
6) Ten different types of script cards, including revealing personality tests,
fun physical challenges, social intelligence questions, secret persuasion missions,
handwriting analysis & palm-reading games, partner-based conspiracies, and more!.
7) Best played with a partner. Pick someone you know--or someone you want to get to know!
8) Specially designed to turn an average night into an amazing one.
9) Everything that you wished was in The Game is in "Who's Got Game?"
(Never before seen material from Neil Strauss included.)
10) ALL HANDWRITING ANALYSIS cards have been personally reviewed
and approved for accuracy by Bart Baggett. Mr. Baggett is known as one
of the worlds' top Handwriting Experts.
-Never before seen material from Neil Strauss -270 script cards -1 portable script card holder -6 notepads -6 pencils -1 scorepad -1 sandtimer -1 rule sheet -1 quick start rule sheet
-Approx. Retail: $29.99
-UPC #: 0 94922 20919 1
-Size: 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.5
-Weight: 2.75 lbs.
Neil Strauss on Jimmy Kimmel
(orginal version has over 1,000,000 views on YouTube)
Adam Kornblum, Co-Inventor
Back of Box
Huffington Post article by Neil Strauss
"Attack of the Show!" features "Who's Got Game?"
Bullz-Eye.com interviews Neil Strauss about "Who's Got Game?"
MSN Glo's Latest Obsession
Mother Jones interviews Neil Strauss about "Who's Got Game?"
RADIO INTERVIEW (over 9,000 views YouTube)
National Syndicated Radio Show Interviews Neil Strauss
The Dice Tower (largest game reviewer in the U.S.)
Board Game Geek: VIncent's Game Review
Games & Grub reviews "Who's Got Game?"
Meeples Next Door Reviews "Who's Got Game?"
Copyright 2011 by Ark's Mind, LLC. Neil Strauss is a registered trademark by Neil Strauss.